Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Crisis Averted

Hi Everybody,
Last week we had a very serious crisis situation here at our house. This situation could have had tragic consequences if someone didn't step in quickly and correct the problem. I was really nervous. Let me explain.
As you all know I have a certain fondness for sprinkles. I like them on cookies......
and cupcakes.....
and even my birthday pie was generously covered with sprinkles.

But last week it came to my attention that our sprinkle bottle was getting perilously close to empty. There were only enough sprinkles left to cover one party. This was a truly frightening thought and I couldn't relax just thinking about it.
Then over the weekend Mom and Dad went shopping. They bought lots of goodies like green beans for my dinner and yogurt for my bedtime snack. While they were strolling thru the store Dad saw the display of sprinkles and commented that our supply was running low.

So guess what they brought home.
They bought a big supply of sprinkles of all colors and sizes and shapes.
 Crisis averted! We have plenty of sprinkles now which means we can have even more parties. Hey, I think that calls for a party!

Your pal, Fudge


6 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Party at Fudge's!!!!!! We are on our way!!!

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Julie said...

Woohoo, I LUFFS a pawty!!!!!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We think you are going to need LOTS of parties to use up that lot!

Molly the Airedale said...

It looks like you're all set with sprinkles for awhile☺ Pawty on!

Matilda the Boxer said...

PHEW!! I think you need to have a pawty to celebrate.

Ruby said...

WTD???!!!!! Lets me get this straight ~ YOUR PEEPS let the SPRINKLES RUN LOW??!!!!!! OMD, have they lost their minds??!! You can't be without the all impawtent SPRINKLES!!!!! What would you do??! sigh. Wells, looks like your peeps made up for it with a months supply. Wells, you better watch the supply, and not let that happen again! geesh.
Nows....whens the pawty???!!!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥